Read with a Red Online Adult Book Club
Please see Adult Programs for more information and to sign up for our new online monthly book club.
Book Club Collections
Our Book Club Collection is designed to make it easy for personal book clubs. This collection holds multiple copies of popular titles for you and your club members to check out! We also have discussion guides available for your club upon request.
Here's how it works:
- Let us know if you need more than two weeks and check out as many copies as you need
- Have your club meeting
- Return when you're done discussing
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Beartown by Fredrik Backman
- White Houses by Amy Bloom
- The Dry by Jane Harper
- The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman
- Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- Kitchens of the Great Midwest by Ryan Stradal
- The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
The library also offers book club collections for middle school and young adult readers. Visit us to learn more.
Is your book club seeking new members?
Contact Adult Services Librarian, Carri, at 847.639.2274 to learn how we can support your book club.