Welcome to Phase 5!
Here are the updated guidelines for our Library:
- Fully vaccinated patrons and staff may enter without masks
- The Library recommends masks for unvaccinated persons
- All patrons and staff must wear masks while in the public Youth Services area, even if vaccinated, per CDC and State guidance
- All patrons and staff may attend outdoor programs without masks
- The Library may return to previous restrictions if metrics show an increase in positive tests, hospitalizations, etc.
Visit https://www.mchenrycountyil.gov/…/cov…/vaccine-locations for info on getting vaccines, currently available for everyone ages 12 and up.